Mergers and Acquisitions
Our M&A credentials
We are a team of top-drawer professionals with extensive Mergers and Acquisition (M&A) skills and experience. Over the years we have completed several M&A transactions as well as valuation and capital raising assignments.
M&A delivers several benefits to acquirers
- Synergies – by combining business activities, overall performance efficiency tends to increase and costs tend to drop, because each company benefits from the other’s strengths.
- Growth – the acquiring company can quickly grow market share.
- Increase supply-chain pricing power – by buying out one of its suppliers or distributors, a business can eliminate an entire tier of costs.
- Eliminate competition – an acquirer may eliminate future competition and gain a larger market share.
Why selling your business may be a smart move
- Reduce risk – running a business is a risky endeavor
- Retirement – selling your business can finance your retirement
- Changing interests – you may have lost interest in running the business or would like to pursue a new venture
- External changes – increased competition, regulatory requirements or technological advancements may render your business unsustainable
- Need for cash – you may simply want to convert the value of your business into cash to finance various needs.
The M&A Process