Deadline: 15 May 2017
J.Samuel Richards® & Associates (operating under the brand name JSR) brings together a team of professionals with both local and global experience in the areas of auditing, tax, accounting and consulting with an ultimate goal of optimizing performance of our clients.
The candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, technology or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
- Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, finance, technology, operations, or investigations
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and willing to adapt to change
- Public accounting firm experience is desirable but not required
- For Seniors, a minimum of two years’ audit experience is required as well as partial professional accounting certifications.
JSR mission is “to enable our clients build and sustain high performance”. Your role will be to:
- Understand the client’s needs;
- Work as a team and suggest solutions to client needs;
- Ensure the firm complies with International standards;
- Translate knowledge into practice;
- Train the client staff to address any gaps; and
- Optimize performance of the clients and the firm.